Noise Complaint Form
All information provided on this form will be used by the Airport Authority as a part of the Noise Abatement Program.
For a Noise Complaint to be considered valid
- All noise complaints must be reported within one week of their occurrence
- Entering a name, phone number or email address is optional and only used for return contact if requested
- Any complaints made from a 3rd party medium such as a button, app or outside website will not be valid and will be discarded.
- Only complaints submitted via the Centennial Airport website or phone line will be accepted.
- Complaints must contain a residential address, time and date at a minimum to be accepted.
- If a response to a complaint is desired, this must be included in the complaint filed.
- Complaints pertaining to aircraft that did not operate to or from Centennial Airport will not be recorded.
- Any complaints containing profanity or any threats to life, limb, person or property will not accepted and will be discarded.
For your convenience, Noise Complaints may also be logged via the automated voice mail system at 303-790-4709.